Please fill out the form below for an early enrollment offer!
Offer includes: 4 personal training sessions (semi-private), unlimited team training, fitness assessment, program design & complete gym access. Hurry! Offer expires soon!
Join us for our Anniversary Celebration Week!
Kick-Off Event & Fundraiser, Friday May 10th
We are hosting and Evening of Dancing featuring the Extra Large Band. There will be wine & beverages, appetizers, local chocolates & desserts, and we are doing a silent auction and raffle with many great prizes.
All proceeds go to the the American Cancer Society.
Tickets are $40 each or $75 for two and must be purchased prior to the event.
Open House, May 13-18
- Tuesday May 14th 6:30 PM: Andrea Wachter, LMFT is co-founder of InnerSolutions Counseling Services and co-author of The Don’t Diet, Live-It Workbook. Lecture Topic: Breaking the Diet/Binge Cycle.
- Thursday May 16 6:30 PM: Jim Tucker PT, OCS; Owner of Seascape Physical Therapy. Topic: Fitness Realities for the Middle-age Clients; Injury prevention and a sustainable approach to fitness.
- New Member Promotions and Incentives
- New Training Programs:
- Free Group Training, Fitness Assessments, and Movement Screens
- Raffle and Prizes
- Light refreshments and healthy snacks
- & Much, much more …